Finally back on line. I was able to post the Vegas pics and I'm trying to get the Sedona / Canyon pictures posted too.
Arizona is so much more than I ever expected. The state has such a varying terrain - I never imagined - it's as diverse as California in less area. If you ever get a chance - take 89A from Route 40 down to Sedona - it's an incredible drive - one of the best we've done this trip.
The Hideaway was a great cafe, tucked away in Sedona. We met Patrick / Linda / Trent and Connor there - and had a marvelous lunch. We drove up to the Canyon and were able to see it at dusk. BREATH TAKING. There are so many times that I've felt like that throughout this trip - so many sites that we've seen that I've never imagined and have been so overwhelming, surreal once we've gotten there. But the Grand Canyon at dusk is absolutely breath taking.
We saw two huge elk - with a full rack of antlers. They were enormous - and were walking around people like they belonged side by side.
THANK YOU PAT and LINDA - we've enjoyed it so much already and really look forward to tomorrow's hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment